West Oakville Preschool’s mission is to create a nurturing, inspiring and engaging childcare centre that delivers loving care and enriching development for all children and their families. West Oakville Preschool Centre is a non-profit community based childcare centre focused on fostering and encouraging the growth and progressive development of the children in the community. West Oakville Preschool is a place where your child will feel nurtured, safe, secure and cared for in an environment that inspires and fuels curiosity. We provide a stimulating educational experience for your child to drive emotional, social and intellectual development. West Oakville Preschool’s quality service includes:
- Childcare Programs designed to support your child’s stages of development through play and inquiry in a diverse, enriching and engaging environment in an age-appropriate manner
- Scenic, natural and safe location/environment that captures and stimulates your child’s imagination. We are conveniently located minutes away from 3 major highways, Sheridan College, the Oakville Go Station and the Oakville-Trafalgar Memorial Hospital.
- 30+ years of experience nurturing the growth and development of children in the community.
- Highly qualified Registered Early Childhood Educators who provide nurturing learning environment for your child to develop at his / her own pace.
- Nourishing meals in a nut-free environment.
- Various enrichment programs offered throughout the year (Yoga, Music, Sports, Interactive Story Telling, etc.).
- Convenient operating hours: 6:45am to 6:30pm.
- Supports and resources available for children with special needs.
- Family events and opportunities for parent involvement throughout the year
West Oakville Preschool Centre is a licenced, non-profit child care centre, governed by a volunteer Board of Directors which consists of 9 members; including parents and community members. WOPC hosts monthly Board meetings and an Annual General Meeting each fall, for all parents, employees, community partners and board members to attend.