Mrs. Mendoza would like to share the recipe to everybody’s favourite dish! Parents ask about this dish frequently as it’s delicious, children love it, and there are a lot of vegetables included!
Chicken & Vegetable Rice Noodles
- 3 chicken breasts (cut up)
- Broccoli, cauliflower & onions (chopped)
- Cabbage & carrots (shredded)
- Green beans (cut)
- Vegetable Vegeta seasoning (or preferred seasoning)
- 1 pkg of rice noodles
- Black pepper
- Soy sauce
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Stir fry onions and chicken until chicken is browned – set aside
- Stir fry broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, carrots, green beans (1/2 cook)
- Add in chicken & onions, Vegeta seasoning (or preferred seasoning), soy sauce and black pepper to taste – mix together, then set aside
- Boil a pot of water. Turn off burner. Soak 1 pkg rice noodles in boiled water for 5 minutes, drain, add a bit of vegetable oil so it doesn’t stick and separate noodles.
- Put noodles and stir fry in baking dish, cover.
- Bake at 350◦ for approximately 30-45 min (until noodles are cooked and moist)