West Oakville Preschool Centre is a non-profit community based childcare centre focused on fostering and encouraging the growth and progressive development of the children in the community.
West Oakville Preschool is a place where your child will feel nurtured, safe, secure and cared for in an environment that inspires and fuels curiosity.
We provide a stimulating educational experience for your child to drive emotional, social and intellectual development.
- Licensed for infant to Preschool programs
- Licensed by Ministry of Education Services Program
- Licensed by Health and Fire Departments
- Approved integrated Centre – working with Halton to provide specialized services for children with special needs
- Certified annually in Standard First Aid with Infant/Child CPR – Level C
- Member of Quality First Level 3 program and ongoing training and development
- Infant Room (Cubs) – operating capacity of 9 children
Where we nurture children’s individual development and natural curiosity through exploration and continuity of care.
- Toddler 1 (Teddies – 18 months – 2 years) – operating capacity of 10 children
- Toddler 2 (Koalas – 2 years – 2.75 years) – operating capacity of 15 children
Where we support children through a stage of rapid physical and intellectual development, and self-discovery.
- Preschool (Pandas – 2.5 – 3.5 years) – operating capacity of 16 children
- Preschool (Bear Club – 3.5 years – 4.5 years) – operating capacity of 16 children
Where we empower children to become independent and confident learners.
Childcare Programs designed to support your child’s stages of development through play and inquiry in an diverse, enriching and engaging environment in an age-appropriate manner
Scenic, natural and safe location/environment that captures and stimulates your child’s imagination. We are conveniently located minutes away from 3 major highways, Sheridan College, the Oakville Go Station and the Oakville-Trafalgar Memorial Hospital.
30+ years of experience nurturing the growth and development of children in the community.
Highly qualified Registered Early Childhood Educators who provide nurturing learning environment for your child to develop at his / her own pace.
Various enrichment programs offered throughout the year (Yoga, Music, Sports, Interactive Story Telling, etc.).
Convenient operating hours: 6:45am to 6:30pm.
Supports and resources available for children with special needs.
Nourishing meals in a nut-free environment.
Family events and opportunities for parent involvement throughout the year
- 1 infant space
- 2 FT toddler spaces
- 1 PT toddler space (T/Th)
- 2 PT toddler spaces (M/W/F)
- 1 PT preschool space (T/Th)
The West Oakville Preschool Centre is conveniently located in Oakville, minutes away from 407, 403, QEW, Sheridan College, the Oakville Go Station, and the Oakville-Trafalgar Memorial Hospital! The building is accessible with dedicated parking and traffic flow.
Mature trees and an outdoor play area that is safe and stimulating surround the facility.
Visit our Gallery to see our splendid site!